Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bikini Ready for Summer '12

Hello girls! 
Now that it's close to summertime, how many of you want an awesome bikini-ready bod? I know i do and thats why i am here to share some of my favorite exercises to get into shape. I am no fitness expert whatsoever, but this is just what i like to do to stay fit. Instead of telling you step by step i am going to link some great exercise routines i have found on the internet and you. They do a great job and alternating with these workouts will make you have the best bikini season yet.
These are just some workout routines i like to alternate with. I like to incorporate about a half hour of running to get in some really good cardio. I hope you guys enjoy some of these workouts! Good luck :)
Stay Beautiful,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment